Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

$250 a day MINIMUM. PROFIT GURANTEED OR MONEY BACK! ONLY 1/3 COPIES SOLD *MENTORSHIP*

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Not too good at writing threads. Will be adding a Q/A / small thread design shortly.

I have a method that GURANTEES at least $250 daily. I am only selling 3 copies. Since my reputation here is not the biggest, and i have been inactive for some time I am willing to use a middle man for the first copy, in exchange for a vouch. SOLD

The money is earned in your choice of Bitcoin,Tether, ETH or LTC. This is White hat as well. Takes about an hour a day and could hypothetically outsource the work. There is also possibilities of being able to make more than $250 a day, with more effort. I will be walking you through all of the steps personally, on a discord call. I will also do the method with you for the first couple days to ensure you receive your investment back. I will be willing to refund the full amount if you do not receive profit from acquiring this method.

Please PM me if interested.

Copy 1 will be sold at $750SOLD
Copy 2 & 3 will be sold at $1000

Gufito

Moderator Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

GLWS Pepeclap
[Image: Gufito-Signature.gif]
[Image: spotgradesiggy.gif]