Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

($70!) EarlyBirds Crypto Method + Telegram Channel | Extra Crypto Income!

neverend

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello everyone!
No fancy thread design here, as i don't need one..
This is my personal money making method which I use daily to make me an extra few bucks (sometimes way more) every day

Price: $70
BTC, BNB, ETH, LTC

Gonna get straight down to business with an FAQ here to answer some questions i feel will arise:
Q1- Is any investment needed?

A1 - Yes, I recommend an investment of $100-200, however you can start with $20
Q2 - Is this legal?
A2 - 100% legal and whitehat, no immoral actions are required
Q3 - Does this work worldwide?
A3 - Yes, as long as you can purchase crypto and have a Metamask/Trust Wallet
Q4 - What will i need to start?
A4 - A computer/laptop (you can do it on phone but i wouldn't recommend this as the method requires your attention), a Metamask or Trust Wallet, and an internet connection

After purchase, you will receive the eBook, to teach you the method, along with the private Telegram channel where you will be making profits.
You can also contact me on Discord if you need any help at all or assistance setting up, I will be more than happy to help you!

Payment Proofs:

[Image: Screenshot-126.png]

[Image: 51589-B4-B-8-ECF-4720-90-FE-9-C6-A83-A25-DA9.jpg]

[Image: 05-B2-BB71-C5-B0-41-E8-BA4-F-67258-ED0-B639.jpg]

$400+ over the past week!

Vouches:
(20 March, 2022 - 07:05 PM)smoke Wrote: Show More
VOUCH COPY:
I tried the method for a few days, and it's really impressive. You can make thousands of dollars if you have a good money management. Neverend put to use all resources to start the method literally 5 minutes after your reception of the e-book. In a week I made 15% in a week, but you can make really more.

Negative point:
The e-book is not nice to watch.

(20 March, 2022 - 11:58 PM)UrBruhta Wrote: Show More
E-Book Quality: 9/10

I would like to vouch for this service. I've actually spent a good deal of time going over the information sent to me. I will be sure to report my earnings, but this is probably one of the most promising prospects I've seen on the forums. What I find interesting is how the publisher is able to easily organize the information in the book and in his group so that you can dive in when you're ready.

Customer Service: 10/10
I've secretly tested this seller's response rate by sending him random questions during various hours of the day / night, in order to see how quickly he responds, how helpful he is and the average response time you might experience if you needed help. This seller passed with extraordinary metrics that aren't so common from my experience. He identified each question I had and answered each question with a 100 % response to EACH question with an average response time of 15 minutes.
How often do you purchase a service and find yourself needing assistance or having a general question you have to wait FOREVER for? Well, I believe in my vouch copies this type of information is just as important as the product.

Is it worth your purchase though?

To be frank and honest, at this time I have only had it for two days. I will further modify my review to reflect my personal experience. What I can tell you though is this is indeed a very well written product with support that will guarantee you an excellent experience. This is probably one of the most solid products you can buy here on CTO, I would honestly like to vouch for this strategy to be legitimate and well worth every penny. Judging based off a lot of my analysis and scraping of the user's channel all of his information is indeed 100 percent factual and working.

I would like to take the time to thank you for providing me a copy of this for review and I wish you continued good luck with sales!!!!

All vouch copies have been taken, i will be raising the price of the method to $100 after the next purchase, price is still $70!
If you would like to purchase, contact me on
Hackerman Discord: never#0620 Hackerman

yourtime

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

is this related to trading newly added coins?

neverend

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(15 March, 2022 - 08:29 PM)yourtime Wrote: Show More
is this related to trading newly added coins?

yes, it is, but we will be following a strategy to avoid the bad ones and not just trading blindly Hackerman

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Good luck with sales.