Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

"WARNING" to every exchanger or trader " Important "

SpearRipper

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

First and before anything, i hope something like this be pinned in every selling or exchanging or trading section to save people from getting scammed

So someone contacts me in discord about a thread I made for exchange from Paypal to Bitcoin

The guy offered even a little bit more than a 1:1 trade too

he went first and he sent me bitcoin i saw it in my wallet, but I told the guy wait 1 confirmation then I will send you

and here was his trick he tried to hurry on me sending him, and link me his profilehttps://Damaged.gg/Aad3sH like I should trust him blindly xD

Not sure if this is anactualimpersonator or it's the guy himself who doing this I was lazy to pm him anyway but no issue for me because I won't go first and I secure myself too even if the person goes first
" sad to him he doesn't know who I am in nulled and howold I am in this forums:pepo:"

like he can't wait looks like something important

but when he saw that I won't send without getting 1 confirmation first, then bang this what happens
https://mempool.space/tx/97cb60d6da44748...de3ea316ed
He Played Double spent with me " but sadly mission failed for him Smart "

For who don't know it it's a tricky way to send the money double times which returns what u sent to thevictim after mins or by an optional click not sure

Looks like impersonators will do anything and use any tricks to try scams some bucks even if it's low value, "RIP" world getting worst, but still good people exist and around

So everyone beware ofimpersonators and don't let them fool you or scam you

they may use the same discord name with a hidden symbol between the letters or numbers

they may send you the money but it's not fully hit your balance

they may do many shits so just beware and stay safe, don't be in hurry " I speaking especially to Exchangers "

Always PM the person in the forum to assure it's the same person you dealing with in discord or whatever social contact

Double-check the person history and ask about him ifit's necessary and optional use Middle Man Service if you going for a big deal and you don't trust the person enough

and at the end, I wish you all good deals and safe trades

Here the conversation between me and this kid ^^

https://imgur.com/a/XKm0Sap

at the end of the day, I hope every section with selling or trading related there be a clear pinned thread that helps people especially new people who don't know muchand explain to all what, what is impersonators and what they can do or try to do.
|SpearDocumentsEditingService|

| Phenomenal LOL Shop | LeagueOfLegends Accounts | All Servers |

|Phenomenal VPN Shop|

Discord:SpearRipper#4286
Discord ID:197430984021377025
Telegram:https://t.me/SpearRipperOffical

>>>Warning<<<
I will Never RefuseOR Make Excuses not to message you

CiscoRamon

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thanks for sharing. I wasn't aware of existence of such tricks.
[Image: TWwziN2.gif]

Signature Space for sale. Drop a DM if you wish to buy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS. ALWAYS CONFIRM ON C.TO

SpearRipper

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 November, 2020 - 02:16 AM)CiscoRamon Wrote: Show More
Thanks for sharing. I wasn't aware of existence of such tricks.

np i took a bit of my time to upload the images and talk all about it, but it's ok and it's worth for me if this will save some people not getting scammed or beware

i know that's not perfect so I hope the admin or one of the mods pinned something clearing all aboutimpersonators because they getting grow and people in risk, it's 60 mins and another guy got scammed for 60$ from the same person and who knows how many he scammed

the point is pinned a thread speaking aboutimpersonators and all their tricks will help a lot to people not getting scammed, and if they got scammed then that will be their fault by 100% because there already a clear warning in the first of every section that for trade or sell
|SpearDocumentsEditingService|

| Phenomenal LOL Shop | LeagueOfLegends Accounts | All Servers |

|Phenomenal VPN Shop|

Discord:SpearRipper#4286
Discord ID:197430984021377025
Telegram:https://t.me/SpearRipperOffical

>>>Warning<<<
I will Never RefuseOR Make Excuses not to message you

R3born

Self Made Millionaire
Divine Contributor Elite member

0%