Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Sending messages to Telegram | Spam by PM

EssenceF

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I provide services for sending your advertising creative to Telegram private messages. The mailing will be based on your target audience. You can provide the base yourself or drop the chat to collect the audience (You can scrape by the period of user activity, for example, only those who were online during the day. By gender. By language. Or only those who wrote to the chat for a certain period). If you do not have a chat with your target audience, we will parse them by keywords and manually select suitable options.

The ad creative format can be different, we combine the following elements: Text, image/Gif/Video, button URL.

I do everything promptly and efficiently, at the end of the work I provide an informative report in a format convenient for you. Sending speed - up to 30k messages per day.

Before work, we can discuss the details, choose the best mailing option for you. I have been working with creatives for 4 years and I know how to do better. In addition, I will put any name / surname, photo and description on all accounts from which the mailing will be sent.

Price - 50$ per 1000 message, I provide a discount for bulk orders

If you have any questions or want to order a service, write to me at TG https://t.me/eleonore24

EssenceF

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

EssenceF

0%

Status

Rep

Bits