Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

LOOKING FOR CUSTOME OB2/SELENIUM CONFIG

obiker3

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey guys im looking to buy a custom ob2/selenium config. Im not paying much its personal use since i eat at this restaurant all the time. Its an easy website its www.giftcardmix.com. Im looking for giftcards not accounts. its very easy, it has captcha but it asks for pin but you can just type 0 for all of them and they work. the gcs are 14 digits long but only the last 6 are different so thats easy. let me know if you can do this for me!

telegram @is1br
discord luxuh#0001 lol2

SekhmetRa

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

(23 January, 2023 - 03:45 AM)obiker3 Wrote: Show More
Hey guys im looking to buy a custom ob2/selenium config. Im not paying much its personal use since i eat at this restaurant all the time. Its an easy website its www.giftcardmix.com. Im looking for giftcards not accounts. its very easy, it has captcha but it asks for pin but you can just type 0 for all of them and they work. the gcs are 14 digits long but only the last 6 are different so thats easy. let me know if you can do this for me!

telegram @is1br
discord luxuh#0001 lol2

you keep saying easy easy why you don't do it your self then

Qitgaa

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Months of Service

DM @Qitga on telegram to make this
HI contact me on telegram @Qitga
my discord isAli anjum#9230

Always confirm via pm before doing a deal. I will never reject middleman be aware of imposters