Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

LOOKING FOR A CODER ( WILL PAY )

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello, so I'm looking for a coder who can make a program for me. I'm willing to pay and make negotiations, but I just need this process automated. I'm wanting the program to do what I describe:

----------

1. So I will give the program a short list of Sephora account logins that are that are like thisemail:passwordand it should be able login to the Sephora website and have access to the Sephora account. ( I'm willing to pay for the captchas and proxies if that's needed, someone just told me that I may need to pay for that )

----------

2. After it logins to a Sephora account, it should gather the following information on the Sephora account:

All of the saved addresses on the Sephora account, which includes the address, name, and phone number.So it should gather all of this information

All of the payment methods on the account, even expired, which includes the type of card it is, the last 4 digits of the card, and the expiration date.So it should gather all of this information

----------

3. After the program gathers all of that information, it should put it into a .txt file and put that .txt file into a folder, and then move onto the next login. I don't care how the information is formatted, I just need it.

----------

** I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A LOGIN CHECKER, ALL OF THE ACCOUNTS I WILL PUT INTO THE LIST WILL BE VALID, I JUST NEED TO IT GATHER THIS INFORMATION **

** SEPHORA USES AKAMAI **

My discord is:Michaell#7712

Zikola

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(23 December, 2022 - 03:16 PM)FractionerAlt2 Wrote: Show More
Hello, so I'm looking for a coder who can make a program for me. I'm willing to pay and make negotiations, but I just need this process automated. I'm wanting the program to do what I describe:

----------

1. So I will give the program a short list of Sephora account logins that are that are like thisemail:passwordand it should be able login to the Sephora website and have access to the Sephora account. ( I'm willing to pay for the captchas and proxies if that's needed, someone just told me that I may need to pay for that )

----------

2. After it logins to a Sephora account, it should gather the following information on the Sephora account:

All of the saved addresses on the Sephora account, which includes the address, name, and phone number.So it should gather all of this information

All of the payment methods on the account, even expired, which includes the type of card it is, the last 4 digits of the card, and the expiration date.So it should gather all of this information

----------

3. After the program gathers all of that information, it should put it into a .txt file and put that .txt file into a folder, and then move onto the next login. I don't care how the information is formatted, I just need it.

----------

** I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A LOGIN CHECKER, ALL OF THE ACCOUNTS I WILL PUT INTO THE LIST WILL BE VALID, I JUST NEED TO IT GATHER THIS INFORMATION **

** SEPHORA USES AKAMAI **

My discord is:Michaell#7712

discord : zikola#4248 telegram : zikola_cto

Lucif3rHun1

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

HMU, maybe can help you out.
To Buy or OrderConfig Contact Me on:
Telegram :- Lucif3rHun1
Discord :- Lucif3rHun1(1091695294632169524)
Vouch :- Click Me