Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

WTB Daily "AskReddit" Style Bulk Video Creation

Destructive

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I have a CPA offer I am absolutely crushing it with using AskReddit style videos on TikTok, YouTube Shorts, Facebook reels, IG reels, etc.

Problem is I can't churn out the content fast enough. If anyone has a bot or a team who could create 150+ of these videos a day with different backgrounds and scripts, I would love to talk with you.

Looking to pay someone who can automate this for me. This is a super profitable venture (I bring in $30k plus every month) and if I can scale it, can be way more.

Am also willing to pay someone who has an automated posting bot for TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and/ or Instagram as well.

Peace

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⸻⸻⸻⸻PORO.FO⸻⸻⸻⸻⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(13 December, 2022 - 03:17 PM)Destructive Wrote: Show More
I have a CPA offer I am absolutely crushing it with using AskReddit style videos on TikTok, YouTube Shorts, Facebook reels, IG reels, etc.

Problem is I can't churn out the content fast enough. If anyone has a bot or a team who could create 150+ of these videos a day with different backgrounds and scripts, I would love to talk with you.

Looking to pay someone who can automate this for me. This is a super profitable venture (I bring in $30k plus every month) and if I can scale it, can be way more.

Am also willing to pay someone who has an automated posting bot for TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and/ or Instagram as well.

Contact this guy on telegramhttps://t.me/newtokenSnippBOT.

He should be able to help you with it.

Destructive

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(13 December, 2022 - 03:36 PM)IcyFire Wrote: Show More
(13 December, 2022 - 03:17 PM)Destructive Wrote: Show More

Contact this guy on telegramhttps://t.me/newtokenSnippBOT.

He should be able to help you with it.

Amazing just reached out, thanks!