Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

looking for openai article bot

ac3sfull702

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

hey boss how are you? i'm looking for a bot which will take a list of keywords i input and using gpt-3, will create 1 article of 900 words and higher. needs to obviously integrate with openai. I want a random number of images in the article from copyright free websites, as well as include 1 video from youtube on approximately 28% of the articles. This ai needs to be fully trained in the same niche as the category I need it in. The output must be of FANTASTIC quality.

For the articles it outputs, either I can include the correct category for the posts, or it can categorize them itself. I need it to interlink each article with between 1 and 4 internal links (links must be within the same topic cluster/category), and either 1 or 2 external links to authoritative sources (think Wikipedia, educational resources, etc).

The articles must be pushed to Wordpress as DRAFTS. If possible, Id like the bot to publish the drafts in a random quantity of between 4-9 posts each day, and they must be published at random times.

For the content, it should contain the same intent as the top SERPS. I want an intro paragraph, and then I want the next sections to be totally relevant to the users search intent.

If possible, I want a FAQ accordion created after the article which will contain the answers to a random quantity between 5-8 of PEOPLE ALSO ASK questions which must be scraped by the bot.

I want the bot setup on a windows vps server that I have.

Again, training the ai to be highly specific to the niche I need it to write about is EXTREMELY important. Id imagine python is the code you will use?

Please contact me on telegram @acesfull909 or pm me on here with a quote and with how long you'll need including the time it will take you to train the ai to be more of an expert in my specified niche topic.

SirdLay

Royal
Royal Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

great idea ... a news article with every latest trending .. without doing anything
[Image: EXOEdaE.gif]