Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

$25-$50 | Successfully Dox Me

Waffle

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

100%

Status

Years of Service

Title explains what I need, if this is against the rules on Cracked.io I'm really sorry.

Starting information:
- Discord: WAFFLE#0001 | deposit#0001
- Cracked.io Profile
- Telegram: @wafflexchange
- My services (signature)

If you would like to take the job for free, I would appreciate that.
Essentially, I just want to know where the sources of information come from, or where you found information about me.
Your end goal is some pictures, irl name/documents, or even my address.

Use any of the information above to contact me or reply to the thread if you're up for the "challenge".

Sigma

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

random thought but i think u do (or used to do) bank transfers? if so someone could do something off that idfk
[Image: verified-2687569242.gif]

Waffle

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

100%

Status

Years of Service

(13 November, 2022 - 10:38 PM)Sigma Wrote: Show More
random thought but i think u do (or used to do) bank transfers? if so someone could do something off that idfk

All the information that I use for my exchanges are irrelevant to me, so I don't think it comes from there, but if anyone wants to check out the service too they can.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

nig it me milos i dmed u on disc, still need crypto to cash if it back up lul
Dear Kripp, this is you handicapped half-cousin from Romania, Kripple. I need you help for my medical bill. I owe Doctor $5,000 and he only accept 5 dollar bill. Plz help. If I don't pay he take my good leg. Sincerlirino, Kripple J. Morospam PepeBlush