Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Looking for HQ Custom Config maker (test required)

Lynxxxx

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello! I am trying to break into the, I market of cracking, and I feel like I am almost there! However, I need someone that can make me some custom configs. For example, a chipotle checker that checks if the account has a payment method. Or an ebay checker that checks to see if the account has past orders! I am looking for open/silver bullet. I don't really check my inbox on here, so message me @LynxUnbanned on telegram! Thx in advance!

This is a bump

Crackingmasta

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 July, 2022 - 02:59 AM)Lynxxxx Wrote: Show More
Hello! I am trying to break into the, I market of cracking, and I feel like I am almost there! However, I need someone that can make me some custom configs. For example, a chipotle checker that checks if the account has a payment method. Or an ebay checker that checks to see if the account has past orders! I am looking for open/silver bullet. I don't really check my inbox on here, so message me @LynxUnbanned on telegram! Thx in advance!

This is a bump
lol mate no one will give you configs for test or checker for test mate
pay and take tats the matter