Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

3 easy methods to make money with Amazon (no investment required)

fortitude

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is my first thread contributing something, so any feedback positive or negative is appreciated (that's all I ask for)
These methods are easy to do, but can require a bit of work and I've been doing them myself to get free stuff from Amazon
It's completely free to get started, but you can obviously put in an investment on method 3 to speed things up

Method 1:
Requirements:
- Amazon account (in either USA, Canada, or UK, if you don't live in these places you can try using a VPN)
- Either an iPhone or Android (you can use bluestacks emulator if you have neither)
How to do:
1) Download the Amazon shopper panel (only supports USA, Canada or UK, so use a VPN if you don't live in any of these)
The waiting list is around 3 months, so move onto the other methods while you wait to be accepted
2) Once you're accepted, the app will tell you what to do, you can scale this up and make multiple accounts on different devices with different Amazon accounts etc

Other things to note:
- You can make this completely free by getting a receipt faker, or finding any old receipts you have, online included. I recommend buying and then reselling items on the steam market if you have it, since this gives a lot of email receipts, which you can just send in
- If you're making multiple accounts, make sure to forward the receipts to the email that you're using for the shopper panel and then send it in, otherwise it won't be linked to your account
- If you aren't in any of the listed countries, don't worry, because you can sell the account with balance on to people who do live in those countries (assuming the VPN method works)

Method 2:
Requirements:
- Microsoft account
- VPN (optional)
How to do:
1) Once you have your Microsoft account, sign up for Microsoft rewards, you can do all the tasks immediately and gain around 500 points.
2) If you want to earn even more, you can use a VPN. Places like America, UK, Europe earn the most points. You can also access different rewards from different regions, or resell whatever you get. You can automate most of it, and most of the time you can just click on the task and click off and it will count as completed even when you haven't done anything. You can automate the searches by using this very basic code that I made.

Other things to note:
- I made around 1.7k points in a day with one account doing this (The gift card is about 12k for 5 dollar gift card). Assuming you have 5 or so accounts, you could easily make about 25 dollars a week doing minimal work for 10 minutes every day
- Microsoft rewards also offers other free stuff such as sweepstakes and Spotify premium 3 months (and all you have to do is search on Bing for 3 days to get it) which you could additionally resell or use for your own

Method 3 (BANNABLE):
Requirements:
- Amazon account (with a few reviews increases your chances)
How to do:
There's 2 ways to do this method, the first is the one I've had most luck in, and you can use the balance that you got from the previous two methods:
1) Going onto Amazon, you'll want to find a product. If you're just starting off, I recommend that you go for cheaper items, such as stuffed toys or clothes. When I started I found that items worth 5-10 were the best option, anything less would be just tacky shit, and anything more is unlikely. Try to go for items that have 300 or less ratings (not reviews) and about 0-10 reviews. Products with high amount of reviews are harder to get, because they've already been reviewed and gotten the exposure. You'll also want products that are dispatched by Amazon themselves (if it's dispatched by the seller, then it usually takes a while to arrive), but not sold by Amazon (because why would Amazon want reviews on their own platform).
2) Once you've found a few products, you'll want to message the seller. You can do this by going to sold by, then clicking on the name. It should take you to the seller page, and from there you'll want to click on 'Ask a question'. Click on 'An item for sale', then select the item that you found earlier. After that, click on other. You should see a text box, that's good news.
3) Now your task is to create a bargain with the seller. An example could be (don't use this):

Hello! I have just found your product and I think it looks great. As someone who used to sell on various other platforms, I know how tricky it can be to get your product out there. I would be happy to work with you and review your product in exchange for a full refund. If you would be willing to do this, please don't hesitate to get into contact with me.

Something professional should do, and if you have any skills in eCommerce you could even offer your services as a bonus to get more expensive items. Remember to keep it simple and to the point, otherwise they will most likely just skip it.
4) Repeat this for the other items you found, I recommend doing 5-10 per day to begin with, and once you've done them, you'll want to wait. It can take from a day to a week to receive a reply, although a lot just don't reply at all.
5) Once you have someone who is interested in this deal, you can get started. Order the product and once it arrives, review it. The review takes a few days to be visible on the page, and If you want to not get banned, I'd recommend asking the seller to wait a few days before issuing a refund, so that it says you bought it.

Other things to note:
- Amazon prime helps, and if you have it, you can include this in your initial statement to potentially get more interest (because of faster reviews)
- You can actually use the same seller multiple times to get free stuff. I ended up getting paid 3.33 per item on top of the free items just for my reviews
- The more detailed your review is (e.g. Photos, videos, description etc), the more likely you are to not only get a repeat seller, but to get other sellers, because remember, if your profile is set to public, anyone can view your reviews
- Offering a 5 star review for the free product is bannable and usually isn't a good way to go in the long run, especially if someone sees that you've only got 5 star reviews. Try to vary between 4 and 5 stars at least.
- If you are lazy like me, you can also ask ChatGPT to generate a review, if you give it the basic information e.g. Can you write a human-like in-depth review for this product: it arrived in 3 days, the condition was okay and it is a computer (obviously replace the fields with your own)

Any questions feel free to ask and I'll be happy to help
contact me to buy this ad space
[Image: sheepe.gif]

fortitude

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump