Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

300 REP | #1 Telegram Advertisements Service (Royalty Vouched) | A LOT OF FRIENDS

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I guess it's one of my biggest achievements..
In these 47 days (I joined on22 July) I achieved:
- Making the most successful and even Royalty Vouched Telegram Advertisements Service Possible, literally crushing competition.
- 293 Reputation
- A lot of friends, for real. Good people that believed in me even when I was 0: @overcaose was the first there for me), @Revy , @CDSG, @WorldWarrior, @scoppa (for my first rep), @Cheshire, @Harry__ and many more
The biggest names that believed in my business and purchased a package from me:mad:R3born, @Fivio, @Kings, @CoolC0der, @overcaos, and NOT so many more till now
I am here currently working UNDER STRESS (Literally suffering from success because I can't handle 20 customers at the same time, kek ) but I'll resolve that too, as I always do
I even made some cool "enemies" : @Berlin @Mr_Shelby and some more, but I'm looking forward to fix any problem. (And no I still can't guarantee you customers @Mr_Shelby kek)
I just wanted to say this:
Thank you!
And fuck you Fattio
PepeBlush​

This is a bump

R3born

Self Made Millionaire
Divine Contributor Elite member

0%

Status

Years of Service

overcaos