Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[WTB] High Quality Phishing Panel

epsal

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Currently looking for anyone selling any high quality phishing panels, these are the features I'm mainly looking for:

-user logins when they login to a generated phishing page
-track info about phished users (Such as IP address, IP 2 Geo location info, and the corresponding link they were phished from)
-session token and cookies from phished targets
-ability to create phishing pages and manage them, like from templates, maybe a way to import them manually
-anti-flagging security to prevent the website from being flagged, for example Google's phishing warnings (Very important)
-a login system for multiple users to access the panel

I'm not going to buy any free github pastes, I need it to be authentic and high quality, paying in crypto (preferably BTC)!
If you have what I'm looking for, and not offering a ridiculously high overprice, then hit me up on Telegram @dante1x, you can also DM me on forums here but I'll see your response faster on telegram.

My budget is around $400, we can talk about it privately if you feel as if you've got a good offer for me. PepeGlad

kekser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I sent you message on telegram