Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

S-A-N-S FOR610

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello everyone. Please bear with me and do not ban if i am not complying with any Damaged.gg policies!
I started some SANS forensics course, of course downloaded from tor****, but the one i have (FOR 526) is a bit outdated.
I've found out that, there is at least one newer version (FOR 610), found one possible source on the internet to download it, but, except from the docs, i cannot download the VM's and other stuff that was on the USB given with those courses. I do not have 10k $ to spend on such a course, but i'm getting hooked to it and i would REALLY REALLY want to read/use the newer version.
I've found a potential source for the USB files, but after alot of tries i gave up (kept interrupting on download, multiple archives, probably beacuse source is in IRAN .ir domain).
Does someone know where could i get the FOR 610 files?
I am prepared to be eternally grateful!
Thank you!

(excuse me for the minuses in the thread title.. hoped i would not raise some bells with bot indexing or other stuff..)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Add up norsekingz on telegram