Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[SUPER EASY] Get Free Items From DHGate & AliExpress

Biftek

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This methodis using Aliexpress andDHGate. You canget almost any item for FREE. It's a very easy metod and anyone can do it!
LEAVE A LIKE AND REP+ FOR MORE CONTENT LIKE THIS ;)

[HIDE] DHgate Jig:

1.) This works with Aliexpress and other fake sites, but I recommend doinghttps://www.dhgate.com/.

2.) When on DH, you can buy whatever fake items you want. Obviously buy the ones you think will sell the best (I havent sold any so Im not really sure of the market). Once you have bought the item(s), wait for them to arrive. Dont do anything in-between. When they arrive, contact the seller saying you want a full refund as the items you received are counterfeit and this is BS. Act pretty angry and make up your own story, for example: I got these for my son and he will get bullied at school if he wears fakes, etc. Sometimes the seller will just give you a full refund, or they will offer a partial. Say you dont want a partial, and that you want a full. If they dont budge, open up a dispute on your order with DH and say how the items are counterfeit. Send pictures of the item and explain to DH you are really mad about this, etc. They will ALWAYS give you a refund. Right now they are on thin ice with sellers selling fake items, so they are super sympathetic when refunding buyers who bought fake merchandise.

3.) The seller may offer you a full refund if you ship the items back. Explain how it is illegal to send counterfeit merchandise in the mail and you dont want to commit a federal offense. DH may ask you to do this too, but tell them the same thing. They will always give you a refund.

4.) So now you have your fake items and youre wondering what youre gonna do with them. I wouldnt recommend selling them anywhere on Insta or even locally, even if you say theyre fake. You should probably just make an eBay for selling these specifically.
Wholesale Buy China Wholesale Products on DHgate.com
Find cheap tablet computers, cell phones and electronics here at Dhgate.com. Buy wedding dresses direct from China at low wholesale prices.
DISCLAIMER: Youre gonna ruin your rep if you try selling fakes on Insta or locally, even if you say its fake. Its always best to stay away from fakes, but this is a great way to make money with almost no work. I debated posting this jig as I know were all against fakes, but in the end, money is money. As long as youre not passing these off as legit, youre fine. Also, this jig will never get patched, so you can easily get a steady income once you get started. I personally dont sell fakes nor have boughten any besides the time I tested this out. I figured this out a while back when I was scammed on eBay for fakes. I then tried it on DH and it worked.

NOTE: There will not be any postings in #flex of fake shoes. Only post the refund you got. Also, no selling fakes in market. No one wants to see fakes in the chat.

Another reason I decided to post this is because I view this as doing good in the world. Most fake items are made by people who get little to know pay for their work. Many kids even make fakes, which in my option is really messed up. By doing this jig, we not only make money, but also hurt the people running the fake market. Dont get me wrong, we probably wont make much a difference when it comes to effecting fake sellers, but at least were doing our part.
[/HIDE]
This leak has been rated as working 1 times this month. (1 times in total)

swaggyv2006

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

xxeos

0%

Status

Rep