Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

How to Bypass Google's phone verification - Working 2023

tuffor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I found a pretty easy way to avoid it Gmail phone verification, I advice that dont use a VPN it won't work, I recommend using undetected/non-public proxies.

1. Download BlueStacks.
Install everything and set a phone up so you can and create a new Gmail account, for this use a hq clean Proxy doesn't matter which one can be public too

2. Install Brave browser (it worked for me)

3. Google some random things, you can try youtube or something.

4. Now creating a Google account doesnt require a phone number anymore

To make it better you can try to change your phones fingerprint and keep changing the browser and fill the Browser always with some cookies because a completely new browser with no cookies will make Gmail ask you to phone verify yourself.

Have Fun

Leave a like to upload more content
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.Damaged.gg%2Fima...heart5.png]

MootjeLI

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Tchebotarev

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

vixxo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(22 November, 2023 - 02:41 PM)tuffor Wrote: Show More
I found a pretty easy way to avoid it Gmail phone verification, I advice that dont use a VPN it won't work, I recommend using undetected/non-public proxies.

1. Download BlueStacks.
Install everything and set a phone up so you can and create a new Gmail account, for this use a hq clean Proxy doesn't matter which one can be public too

2. Install Brave browser (it worked for me)

3. Google some random things, you can try youtube or something.

4. Now creating a Google account doesnt require a phone number anymore

To make it better you can try to change your phones fingerprint and keep changing the browser and fill the Browser always with some cookies because a completely new browser with no cookies will make Gmail ask you to phone verify yourself.

Have Fun

Leave a like to upload more content
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.Damaged.gg%2Fima...heart5.png]

tnq pal great work