Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

How to make anybody download your file (Got this method from darkweb)

iLoveNuggets

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

reply to unlock

[HIDE]
  1. This is a method of getting people to download your file (works most of the times if executed properly)

2. DEEPWEB METHOD:

3. For this you need a gullible but not too gullible target, once you find your target then you have to start talking to them and start befriending them, try to know more about them and talk a lot, mid conversation tell them about this super cool game which you're building, tell them more about and then send them the website, now note that the website should NOT have a custom domain which you bought, it should be one of those free website domains so that your target thinks you're desperate and poor, now since most malware files take up a lot of megabytes, this should disguise that since most game setup files take a lot of space so they shouldn't be worried, now the file needs to be undetectable by the windows malware and most malware softwares and still if you are unable to make an undetectable file, tell them that i used some component to make it use the minimum cpu and ram so now these malware softwares think my game is a malware now if your target is convinced then boom, game over now you can do anything with their pc, now if your target is a little smart then i suggest your website should be a custom domain.

[/HIDE]

Matnsanich

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

lmao lets see, thank u for sharing fr

dalkpk111

Premium member