Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[NEW] UBER EATS REFUND METHOD |how to make infinite accounts + new refund excuse

Biftek

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

SIMPLE UBER EATS REFUND METHOD

This guide/method will give you a new private method for refunds that I have been using and not seen, also will tell you how to get unlimited credit card numbers and phone numbers.

DON'T LEECH ME BRUH

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.postimg.cc%2FL6W6KRj8...633632.gif]

This method is like other methods except the refund excuse is a private fool proof one that I have personally been using for the last couple months.
If you know how to make unlimited numbers and VCC , you can use this method as many times as you want. Can also work for other companies like Door Dash and Skip The Dishes but I have basically ONLY used it on Uber Eats.
For background info, I've used this method I'd say 30 times, it has failed once.

PROLOGUESTEP (If you want unlimited Uber Eats accounts)

[HIDE]
Download Revolut on your phone, link your credit card, make unlimited virtual credit cards.
Go on onlinesim .ru to buy a phone number for about 3 cents USD.

Use this phone number and credit card to make a new account, rinse and repeat. Try to use different addresses and maybe your neighbor, and then going in front of their house, but I don't really think it matters.

[/HIDE]​

STEP ONE

[HIDE] Go on Uber Eats. Make your order. Wait for it to be delivered.
[/HIDE]

STEP TWO

[HIDE] Receive the food, wait about 5-10 minutes (don't think this really matters) and then click Help > Report A Problem > I had an issue with my food.
[/HIDE]

STEP THREE

[HIDE]
You can now type anything about the issue you'd like (be creative). The two methods I use; one is public one is private.

[PUBLIC METHOD] FOR NON PORK ORDERS: Take a hair off your head, place it somewhere on the food, take a picture where the hair is visible. In the text say this basically: Was about to eat the food and then I noticed the most nasty, unsanitary thing. A hair... I won't be eating this. I thought the health safety on Uber Eats was better than this.

I personally don't ask for a refund as I think it's unnecessary, they will do it anyways.

[MY PRIVATE METHOD] FOR ORDERS WITH BACON/PORK: I'm Muslim and I thought of this. In the picture just take any picture of the food, in the description write something along the lines of: There was bacon/pork in my order, I'm Muslim and I can't eat this stuff. I specifically called the restaurant to make sure that this wouldn't be on my food. This is against my religion and I won't be eating it.

[/HIDE]

STEP FOUR

[HIDE]
Enjoy your food. Enjoy your refund in 24 hours. Don't do this multiple times on the same account or too many times on the same restaurant or you will damage a restaurant's reputation and potentially get them removed from Uber Eats or not give you a refund.

[/HIDE]

Thanks for reading, spent a little bit of time on this, would appreciate if you could like!
This leak has been rated as working 2 times this month. (2 times in total)
This leak has been rated as not working 3 times this month. (3 times in total)

Erky

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Biftek

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits