Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

How to apply for Government Food Assistance, EBT Card $3,780/year Food Money

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[HIDE] So i live in mi and its diff for each state in usa. to do it online you need ssn, adress (ive done it while homeless by using homeless shelters adress), i think you need id too.when applying online if you can do that in your state. you will eventually get a letter in the mail stating when the phone appointment is, you might get a email too, im not sure. dont say you have much in your bank as thats part of your assets obviously. learn your state requirements ect.

say your living with a friends or family (be honest here cause they can see names possibly of who you live with), say they dont give you any help with buying food, that you buy your food separate from everyone else in the house. this means your semi homeless cause your just crashing at a friends place. you dont really need a big excuse. the main thing is your income and assets. some jobs arent trackable. i think if you have real jobs you cant lie saying you dont work there. but online work you dont need to talk about. actually i found out if you say you have any online income they give you no way to prove your income and so you dont get accepted. i could be wrong but that was my experince. if you earn more than like 300 then they want you to prove your income i think, and then they start to give you less benefits.

if you already have your card and after the interview you should get your money within a few days to a week, you might need to ask them about how to get it asap. i may be missing part of the understanding.

once you get a card, use it on amazon sometimes, dont rely on the ebt filter cause it doesnt find all of them. search for a food or supplement. control + f and add "EBT" then search every page for ebt products. Dried grains is really cheap food, healthy too, if you can cook. small tip.

can get a free phone too afterwards. i think assurance wireless is the best. the hotspot on that phone i used for 2nd laptop side hustles to use multiple accounts

this is the softest lie someone can make to get some food money.

i also use meijer blocked accounts, could save 50-70% off on food/multivitamins. but if you learned how to do it your self you could save more money but i find that to be a waste of time. if you lived next to a store i bet you could resell shit, i would of done this in the past if i knew about it, you could rather crack them if you dont live near one and then sell them cheaper than anyone else, might be worth doing if you post alot here.
[/HIDE]

Click the like button, its free.
[Image: YFyvYN1.gif]
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
You'll get 20% off if you email me your order and pay bitcoin. [emailprotected]

I was John Lennon.https://www.youtube.com/@iwasjohnlennon
Educate, Self-Realize, Reverse Engineer, Innovate, Implement, Scale

Olumide756

0%

Status

Rep

Bits