Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Steal Others Tiktok Videos

MrBean

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I used to run a service where I would grow and sell tiktok accouts, I would take popular videos and repost them without the watermark and sometimes would grow accounts to over 100k followers. This is what I used.
[HIDE] On telegram there is a bot @Mavexport_bot You send the link the of the video and it will then send you the video back without the watermark ready to save.
You can also usehttps://mavexport.com/ Once there you enter the username of the tiktok account you'd like to steal the videos from and itll bring up a short list of videos they have recently posted and all you have to do is hit download. Super easy.
[/HIDE]
[Image: MOSHED-2022-4-22-9-7-34.gif]

ImRealChad23

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 April, 2022 - 12:59 PM)MrBeanz Wrote: Show More
I used to run a service where I would grow and sell tiktok accouts, I would take popular videos and repost them without the watermark and sometimes would grow accounts to over 100k followers. This is what I used.

ZDZD

Sat

Contributor
Contributor Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

This just downloading isn't it

MrBean

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(21 April, 2022 - 01:01 PM)Satellites Wrote: Show More
This just downloading isn't it

Yes, downloading it, but removing the watermarks of the video and with the site, you're able to download a lot faster.
[Image: MOSHED-2022-4-22-9-7-34.gif]