Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

affiliate proxy exploit to make quick $$$ [TESTED FOR OVER $3K]

mpcp

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Takes a little bit of work but is overall pretty easy:

[HIDE]
-everything in this post about me is untrue-

Ok so heres the guide:
Chaturbate (the adult videos website) has an affiliate program that allows you to make 1$ (Thats right a whole dollar), everytime someone uses your link to sign up.
This is crazy because signing up means just entering a username and password! no email no phone number no payment details, so it takes seconds.

Method 1 to exploit this:
Use proxies and multithread an automation code to sign up a bunch of random accounts and collect the $$$.

Method 2:
Use e-whoring or anything of that sort to get actual people to use your link to register. (1$ per registration and more commission if people actually spend money on the site)

I found this website to work pretty simply, and have been using it for a while, so here's my affiliate link, that takes you to the affiliate page:https://chaturbate.com/in/?tour=9O7D&cam...ck=default

[if you use my link, it helps me out too, so I'd appreciate it]

But for the wein3rs
[Image: box.gif]
here's a normal link (non-refferal) to the same page:
https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/

ENJOY

[/HIDE]

This guide is for educational purposes only, I am not responsible for what anyone does with this information and do not promote any illegal activity.
thanks
[Image: hackerman.gif]

This leak has been rated as not working 1 times this month. (1 times in total)

deokio

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Ccc0900

0%

Status

Rep