Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

How to get free products from Logitech

Mr_dollar

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

What you need?
you need an email account, pictures of the device you want to social engineer, you need a receipt, serial number, photoshop skills

How to find a serial number?
go on ebay and look for people selling the product you want to get for free. You must find a picture with a visible serial number. You can use this picture as is.

Process of getting a free product from logitech:

[HIDE]
You want to go to:https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb and press 24/7 support. Before this you need to get a receipt ready. I use this website mostly when I dont want to photoshop a legit receipt: https://expensesreceipt.com/choose-template.html. I put the information of a store thats near the address i want the item to be shipped in. You can googleonline receipt generator and find similar ones. Make sure if there is an address option. If so it has to match the address you want your free product to be shipped to.

Now go on live chat. I will carry on as I am social engineering as the logitech indian support.[/HIDE]
My wheel was just fine a week ago. Then I went on a holiday with my wife and my kids when I came back I wanted to play assetto corsa. I plugged in the wheel the light flashed and the wheel was calibrating but half way it cut off and the wheel stopped working. I tried everything. I unplugged it plugged back in updated the Logitech application and more. So I called the store I bought the product from and they told me to contact you to solve my issue.

The support guy will say something to you. Carry on your plot dont copy my plot tho.
you want the support to ask you for a picture of your device with a paper and the paper has to have a specific code written on it. And also the receipt. You can give them a drop address or any address you want. I do this every once and then when I need something from Logitech. I have access to multiple home addresses so I just use those and change it up a bit.
If they want a video and you dont know how to edit videos then you might want to check my logitech video editing e-book

then they will ship you your product.
I used to get microphones,mouses, keyboards and wheels like this from logitech

LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED

thtgnut43

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(14 November, 2023 - 10:59 PM)Mr_dollar Wrote: Show More
What you need?
you need an email account, pictures of the device you want to social engineer, you need a receipt, serial number, photoshop skills

go on ebay and look for people selling the product you want to get for free. You must find a picture with a visible serial number. You can use this picture as is.

I used to get microphones,mouses, keyboards and wheels like this from logitech​

tyyyy

hks1

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(14 November, 2023 - 10:59 PM)Mr_dollar Wrote: Show More
What you need?

I used to get microphones,mouses, keyboards and wheels like this from logitech​
Gonna try thanks

Sthywi131

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service