Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Easy BLACKHAT Way To Grow Your Discord Server

Ahmeed

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[HIDE] Have you ever been sniping nitro with a bot (even in some smaller servers) and wondered how other people are managing to get it faster that you? So have I, then I started to take a further look at the bot I was using and figured something out-- in it's logs in shows the failed nitro redemption links.

These redemption links say nothing about when they were bought, when they were redeemed, or who redeemed them. How can we exploit this?
  1. Get averboseDiscord Nitro Sniperthat logs the checked (working and failed) nitro links -- available in auth releases section and marketplace
  2. Snipenitroon big servers for a day-week until you get 5-10 failed redemption links, copy these over to another file.
  3. Start a giveaways section say that for everything 50 new members you get in the next month, you'll give away one nitro code.
  4. Advertise this promotion onYoutube/DisBoard/Reddit/ect.
  5. Start raking in new members
  6. At the end of your promo period drop the promised amount of nitro links - nobody will know who got them, they'll just assume that it was some snipers/lurkers
  7. You get server members and the new server members think you fufilled your part of the deal in giving them a chance to get nitro.
[/HIDE]​

• YOUR DONE! REMEMBER TO LIKE AND GET'S THAT HEAVEN
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (3 times in total)

Looking for HQ Configs? Dm me
[Image: uB8HTFl.gif]
Always use Cracked.to PM System to avoid scams.

gallinamulinobianco

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 June, 2020 - 09:43 AM)Ahmeed Wrote: Show More
  • YOUR DONE! REMEMBER TO LIKE AND GET'S THAT HEAVEN
[/list]​

thx brotha left like i ll try it out