Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[HQ] WIN ANY CHARGEBACK, GET YOUR MONEY & LIMIT OTHER USERS[PAYPAL]

Doge

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Do not warn paypal doesn't give a small shit.

LEAVE A LIKE!
LEAVE A LIKE!

[HIDE]

CB/Limiting Method

This method is not to be abused, used illegally or for non-education purposes - the owner of such method is not responsible for any damage done by those that use this method, nor is he/she responsible for the actions that occur before or after such method is used.

-----------

1) Find the person(s) name and email, this will be used in the next step.

2) Go to the Official PayPal Login and from there, please click 'Forgot Password'.

3) Once you are on the PayPal Recovery page, put the relevant information asked for into the fields, this includes the targets email address.

4) You will soon receive a verification, this verification message will include the last TWO digits of their credit card.

5) Call PayPal using the following phone number: 0800 358 7911

6) State on the phone call that you do not have a registered PayPal account.

7) Once connected to the live agent, please give the EMAIL and the NAME of the targets PayPal account.

8) After this, PayPal will ask for the last four digits of the targets credit card. Mumble the FIRST TWO digits and then say the LAST TWO digits as you would normally.

9) After confirming the card number, they will confirm you to be the account holder.

10) Ask the live agent how old you need to be to open a PayPal account. Once they reply with you must be 18+ to open a PayPal account, say oh, my friend told me you could open a PayPal account at 15 years of age.

11) If you think they are not going to do anything, ask them to transfer the account funds into another PayPal account you own!

[/HIDE]

Callum W:seriously, don't leak it
- backstabs me

Fiesta :pupper: ?? ?? :pogchamp:
untouched profile since 2018. i lurk.
[Image: YtTWcab.gif]

How to not be a Leecher|Rules|Rank Overview
"Success is like being pregnant, everyone says congratulations but nobody knows how many times you were fucked"
[Image: signature.gif]

XxlicherxX

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 July, 2018 - 05:13 PM)Doge Wrote: Show More

LEAVE A LIKE!
LEAVE A LIKE!

- backstabs me

Gimme dat skins

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 July, 2018 - 05:13 PM)Doge Wrote: Show More

LEAVE A LIKE!
LEAVE A LIKE!

- backstabs me

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

oh, let me see what for HQ method this is ;)
WARNING TO ALL LEECHERS/RULE BREAKERS
I do report leechers and rule breakers, So I recommend to not leech or break any rules.
Read the forum rules
HERE

2 > Spam posting is prohibited, this includes posts such as "ty", "lol" or using only using emojis.

Remember toappreciate my share/work, SMASH THAT GREEN LIKE BUTTON!
I have disabled all my alerts except mention, so if you want me to see your message youhave to @Gabriel_Alert me or pm me.

All my vouch copy reviews:
Click Here
You see that heart there? thats the like button. Click on itPepelove​