Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

FREE FOREVER What is Notion and what can you do with it? | UDEMY

Instagram

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

Don't forget to LIKE the thread please PepeKnife
All coupons are date and user limited, be fast!

[HIDE]
CLICK HERE
? day(s) left at this price!
Did you get it? Don't forget to Like The Thread and Add Reputation PepeBlush

[/HIDE]

Notion is a free online tool that will help you increase your productivity and efficiency. It can be a total game-changer for your once you learn how to use it.

In this free series, my goal is to open your eyes to the potential uses of Notion. You will get an idea of how to progress from a complete beginner to a more advanced user. I share how Ididn't get started right and how you can avoid making the same mistakes I did.

You will also find the pros and cons of using Notion.

I also give you a tour of several different types of databases. This tour is meant to stimulate brainstorming for you. How could you use Notion? What do you want to track? How could Notion improve your life?

The biggest takeaway of this course is that Notion can be tailored to the way that you think and the way that you like to see information organized on a page. Notion gives you control over how your page looks and which elements you put where. Unlike paper planners and platforms like Trello and ToDoIst in which the design has been pre-determined and cannot be changed.

I hope you come away from this course with an excitement to give Notion a try and a good plan for how to dive in.
Who this course is for:
  • This course is intended for people who are not familiar or are brand new to Notion
  • This course is for people who want to get visually and digitally organized
  • This course is perfect for people who love planners but never quite found the perfect
[Image: D8ij1iS.gif]

asdman1589

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

hope it works

Ibvgubiimoiop

Premium member