Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[REQUEST] OWN3D MODERN Overlay

Trobax

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yeah that's sad a lot of these post got closed which kinda sucks, we need to upgrade our account i guess that's the only way

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(20 September, 2021 - 03:21 AM)Honorable Wrote: Show More
Going by what you sent me in the DMs, you can also work towards earning the contributor rank, by reaching 499 likes.
You can get those by being active, and with your activity, someone will probably upgrade you way before, provided you don't just repost combolists all day long.
It's completely free and helps keep leechers away too.

I'm new here it's not that easy getting 500 likes with this random name but i like this site a lot i will check if i can change my name and will try to get that 500 but i really wanted to use that animated overlay like now and spent almost 15 hours searching w.e thanks for helping

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Going by what you sent me in the DMs, you can also work towards earning the contributor rank, by reaching 499 likes.
You can get those by being active, and with your activity, someone will probably upgrade you way before, provided you don't just repost combolists all day long.
It's completely free and helps keep leechers away too.