Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Unconfirmed information about registration on cgpeers.to and cgpersia.com

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Cgpeers.to require good stats in forum.cgpersia.com, but how to get into cgpersia?I don't know, buthere is what I find out.
Firs unconfirmed myth: free registration on 1st January. Perhaps?
Second myth: good statistics on paidforum.gfxdomain.net. Very unlikely.
Third myth:contact IRC with proofs of absolutely perfect torrent statistic and upload inpetabytes. Plausible.
Due to scam experience I personally don't recommend buying invites, especially right away on cgpeers.
Unfortunately, if comments section on cgpersia.com didn't expire there would be good opportunity to update links,sometimes inaccessibility of something so rare as Lynda Learning TouchDesigner is really suck.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 March, 2021 - 01:06 AM)Danytz Wrote: Show More
Cgpeers.to require good stats in forum.cgpersia.com, but how to get into cgpersia?I don't know, buthere is what I find out.
Third myth:contact IRC with proofs of absolutely perfect torrent statistic and upload inpetabytes. Plausible.
Due to scam experience I personally don't recommend buying invites, especially right away on cgpeers.
Unfortunately, if comments section on cgpersia.com didn't expire there would be good opportunity to update links,sometimes inaccessibility of something so rare as Lynda Learning TouchDesigner is really suck.

I'm also looking for an invite to gfxdomain or cgpeers. peperee

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 March, 2021 - 01:06 AM)Danytz Wrote: Show More

I need invites to cgpeers and gfxdomain as well. Please hit me up if you had any luck in scoring an invite. I have torrentday and torrentleech accounts that i would be more than happy to share. sheepe