Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

First Post Thanks to Everyone = GREAT OPERATION

Speratom

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi guys that's a neat operation you have here!

Thanks for the welcome message. Here are reasons of me being here, I am actually 2 moth into my online experience and I a, trying to build a brand although I am also tempted by click bank.
I have tried this several times since 2006, I would systematically end up being screwed by people on Fiverr or crap from theme forest. Now because of sleazy consultants and buggy script, and Facebook closing my page on the 2 weeks before Christmas for no reason they all really got to me collectively. So I guess I am going black hat because in my experience I come across better people on these forums . Unfortunately there is little intelligence exchange and a lot of grabbing, leeching, indeed.
But your site seems to be fairly animated, good job!

I already have an idea of my architecture but I need something able to post everywhere meaning Shopify blog, Facebook pages, Wordpress blog, Instagram, Pinterest from youtube.

==>I tired vidkala but I think I have problem with my Facebook app, if anybody has any experience with this because it keeps warning me about going into production
==> I I am using FPtraffic but it seems to only post thumbnails and not YouTube videos.

How can I keep a Shopify, Wordpress + Social alimented with youtube or any other videos as well as shooting them into facebook?

ANY IDEAS:

You taker care and I will see you around.

Best!
Speratom
I have Kala from Kalathemes on themeforest for Shopify, I think it's the Clone of what Ralph Lauren is using, I don't want to screw up I am posting no links but if someone can tell me how to hide the referrer and the code for posting modal windows(or if it's safe to post link I'll share it with you guys.)
Please Advise​