Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Throttle all members on post rate to combat spamers and scammers

MrBennyB

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

i'm getting sick and tired of the amount of shit spammers and scammers posting shit fake shit all the time. spammers keep making new accounts and dump 20 million threads in a second with fake scammer shit and ruin everything. i report as many as i can but im getting tired because its like a hydra. u report one and get the account banned and 20 trillion more come back.

i bet the mods are bald from pulling their hair out from how much work they gotta do to keep this site clean. thank u mods!

i propose that non-upgraded accounts should be limited to 5 new threads an hour.

Upgraded accounts should be rate limited as follows:
  • Premium: 10 threads an hour
  • Infinity and Supreme: 20 threads hour
If u need more, buy credits and "unlock" a higher rate for some amount of time.
(this would require a new credits buying option or something)

Why u need more than this unless u just wanna spam just to get a bigger post count? Even if ur posting legit shit, why post 50 separate threads? usually i see ppl posting 50 threads of a single OF leak or some shit. thanks for your work but combine that shit into one thread and quit flooding the forum.

i mean look at this bs. these are 2 of 20 billion spammer accounts that joins, dumps a bunch of spam and scams until they get banned. this sort of thing happens all the time because any account can create a script to dump a bunch of new threads all at once.
[Image: gtGjTM_xSeOJ-d5k1SP9Kg.png]

[Image: YYnhnlseRFaIQO-8vt2FkA.png]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

+1
[Image: ezgif-1-7dde2d66f9.gif]

SVAKI SVAKI BLESS ME SVAKI
[Image: mesvak2.png]
SPAM IT SPAM IT TILL STAFF BAN IT