Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[$400/DAY] CRYPTO REVENUE | NEW PRIVATE MENTORSHIP | EASY [EARN OR REFUND]

Valentino

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: 7K2KObW.png]

EARNINGS FROM THE PAST 3 DAYS:

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: MxA7Crv.png]

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q:
Does it involve any of the following: Amazon, Gambling, Trading bots, Binance, Instagram, Facebook, AdWords, AdSense, YouTube, Craigslist, CPA, Surveys, RAT, Dropshipping, Ecommerce, Hacking, eWhoring, or eBay?
A: No, in no way shape or form does it involve anything listed above.

Q: Is it actually private?
A: When I say private, I really mean private.

Q: How can I get paid?
A: With my Private Crypto Method you can get paid in all well-known cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin.

Q: Is it legal/whitehat?
A: With the beginner package you get my Private Crypto Method which is 100% legal, however with the entepreneur package you also get extra blackhat method.

Q: For how long do I need to work?
A: The recommended average is 20-40 minutes daily.

Q: When can I receive my first payout?
A: We guarantee you to receive your first payout in the first week, otherwise you get a full refund.

VOUCHES:

(19 July, 2021 - 07:06 AM)Investing Wrote: Show More
Seller offered me a vouch copy, here goes my review:

Methods: 8.5/10
Seller sent me the entrepreneur package so there were 2 methods, the first one is whitehat and mostly private, the second one is blackhat, you can also get paid in crypto (BTC,LTC,ETH,etc) and it is probably a bit faster and also highly profitable. Good thing about it is that it's not just a normal ebook, the seller asked me many questions and suggested what is best for me. The title says 400/day, which is possible, but in the first few weeks you'll probably earn around 50-100 dollars per day.

Seller: 10/10
Seller responded quickly and was professional. Also offered me to setup some things for me.

Price: 9/10
It's worth the price if you have around an hour per day and you want to get paid in crypto. The methods themselves are mostly private and not many people are doing them.

DigiProfits

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GLWS! Have some questions, check discord please

midwxst

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status