Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Amazing

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

This his just the best community ever thanks you. This site his easy to handle for someone who start.i really appreciated the content and the way it easy to find answer on subject I'm looking for. Anytime im asking my self a question answer are majorly found here. And most of the time it really understandable and easy to follow set by sweet guide most of the time you just have to read and apply again thanks you changing my life.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Why, thank you!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(18 December, 2022 - 02:01 PM)Ebaz Wrote: Show More
Why thanks you. Mmmm let see I thought I write it clearly why. Don't get your question

I think you may have miss read or misunderstood his Comment my Good Sir
(unless you were joking back ) Im not super smart and am anti social as fuck so its hard for me to judge (So please DOnt Roast me )

The "Why" wasn't asking in question forum He (i think) or She or IT i dont wanna get called out for assuming gender bdsm

why, thank you isan expression of gratitude coupled with an expression of surprise. Heart

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

society left me with no chocie but to come to this side of the world ......
When you have a "Record" you do what you must do to support real world obligations.....

Anyways welcome to the community Hope You stick around !!
if you ever need something dont be afraid to ASK