Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

WAY to add a 3rd person in pm

blackycracky

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

we do send private message to one person but it will be great if there is an option to add one more person or two in the same chat
1.This will help in miscommunication when 3 parties are involved
2.Scams will reduce a bit as everything can be done in site/forum itself(no need to go to telegram/discord to call the third party)
3.Easy for staffs to solve dd or anything which need to be monitored by staff when two parties are dealing

there will be further more benefits which i am unable to pen down right now

The user will be added will get a notification like bet challenge
Example: KSZ got a notification like blacky want to add you in a pm with barry

PepeGlad
@J_S genius ty
PoggersHype SPACE FOR SELL PM ME PoggersHype​

ApolloArt

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(01 December, 2022 - 05:41 AM)blackycracky Wrote: Show More
we do send private message to one person but it will be great if there is an option to add one more person or two in the same chat
2.Scams will reduce a bit as everything can be done in site/forum itself(no need to go to telegram/discord to call the third party)
3.Easy for staffs to solve dd or anything which need to be monitored by staff when two parties are dealing

PepeGlad
@J_S genius ty

[Image: vW9N6AQ.png]

When initiating a message, you can add more than one recipient.
We can improve your suggestion by classifying the communications into direct messages, which are your private messages, and group messaging, which might include a feature that would let you freely add users at any moment that isn't currently accessible. As long as users want to transact on third-party platforms like Discord or Telegram, scamming won't be reduced. Additionally, I don't believe it would assist staff resolve conflicts since, in my opinion, it has very little effect since the forum doesn't force anyone but could only suggest to use pm system.
[Image: olympus.gif]
----------------------------------------------
[Image: max-comp.webp]
----------------------------------------------
[Image: FSbPUPU.gif]
AD by@18-karat exp 11/11/2023

Make money off blocked : Marketing
Make money off blocked : Beginning

blackycracky

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 December, 2022 - 02:27 PM)winter Wrote: Show More
(01 December, 2022 - 05:41 AM)blackycracky Wrote: Show More

PepeGlad
@J_S genius ty

[Image: vW9N6AQ.png]

When initiating a message, you can add more than one recipient.
We can improve your suggestion by classifying the communications into direct messages, which are your private messages, and group messaging, which might include a feature that would let you freely add users at any moment that isn't currently accessible. As long as users want to transact on third-party platforms like Discord or Telegram, scamming won't be reduced. Additionally, I don't believe it would assist staff resolve conflicts since, in my opinion, it has very little effect since the forum doesn't force anyone but could only suggest to use pm system.

Makes sense pepeokay
PoggersHype SPACE FOR SELL PM ME PoggersHype​

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service