Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

AUCTION ITEMS/AWARDS FROM BANNED PEOPLE

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I know that people banned with items/awards can be "good" to "reduce the supply", but there are a lot of people that would love to get a certain item/award that can be "stuck" in someone cuz he is banned or someone who doesn't want it to sell.

so i have three solutions:

1st: 1 month after he gets banned, you can request the administration to make an auction for the item/award (so it might increase the credits market too)

2nd: giveaway the items/awards

3rd:"return" the item/award to the marketplace

Thanks.

Krollie

Contributor
Contributor Royal Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Hidden Content
This has been suggested way too many times o.o

Every banned member is able to return return to the forum, so selling their stuff is just retarded.
Quote:" but there are a lot of people that would love to get a certain item/award that can be "stuck" in someone cuz he is banned or someone who doesn't want it to sell. "
Thats exactly what makes some awards rare and unqiue. Otherwise all awards wil become the same rarity and it will ruin the whole point of having different awards.

I am already telling you know: this wont be implented but you can try ofcourse xd

[Image: 25QEm8e.gif]

Krollie

Contributor
Contributor Royal Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(30 September, 2022 - 12:36 PM)000z Wrote: Show More
(30 September, 2022 - 12:28 PM)HydraBoxing Wrote: Show More

Ah okee, but people who got banned for scamming could get their items donated to the person who got scammed

Hidden Content
Yeh that might be an idea, so they will at least be compensated

[Image: 25QEm8e.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 September, 2022 - 08:09 AM)000z Wrote: Show More
I know that people banned with items/awards can be "good" to "reduce the supply", but there are a lot of people that would love to get a certain item/award that can be "stuck" in someone cuz he is banned or someone who doesn't want it to sell.

so i have three solutions:

1st: 1 month after he gets banned, you can request the administration to make an auction for the item/award (so it might increase the credits market too)

2nd: giveaway the items/awards

3rd:"return" the item/award to the marketplace

Thanks.

yes :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout:
Thanks for checking out my post

Check outosint.pw

check out my telegram chat for combos
[Image: wE1ikgU.gif]

[Image: tenor.gif]