Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Allow Shoutbox to scroll from bottom to top

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Can we get an option to allow the ShoutBox/Chat to scroll from bottom to top as people chat? Maybe it's just me, but the way it's setup default, is confusing to me. Not that I'm a big chatter, but I'm used to them scrolling the other,/"normal" way. Maybe if there was an option for the in Settings, that would be great.

Thanks

Divine Contributor Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

It's already bottom to top
[Image: Legacy-Sig.gif]
[Image: LX8QWUG.gif]
[Image: Oluxv2.gif]

Above Services are Paid Advertisement

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(09 April, 2022 - 01:36 AM)TimeChangeEverything Wrote: Show More
It's already bottom to top

if its already bottom to top, than I mean top to bottom -- you know just like most chat applications behave -- where the latest response is displayed at the BOTTOM of the chat windows vs at the TOP (like it is here).

Heaven

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Months of Service

(09 April, 2022 - 12:01 AM)g00dhum0r Wrote: Show More
Can we get an option to allow the ShoutBox/Chat to scroll from bottom to top as people chat? Maybe it's just me, but the way it's setup default, is confusing to me. Not that I'm a big chatter, but I'm used to them scrolling the other,/"normal" way. Maybe if there was an option for the in Settings, that would be great.

Thanks

makes sense but normally whenyou f5 you already get to the top
[Image: 9KUi6WQ.gif]
Check it out Quicksms.io

Wanna advertise your Service for free?

t.me/heavensmarketplace