Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

50 BLACK THE ONLY BLACK-HAT METHOD WHICH CAN MAKE YOU A LIVING

NAGS

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Contact me at Andre#1631 to buy now.
Selling 5 more copies for $75! -- 3 Sold Only 2 Left! No more copies will be sold afterwards!

Payment methods: ETH, BCH, BTC AND PayPal. For PayPal to need to buy manually from me on discord: Andre#1631

Hello people, hope you are all aware of the scam method sellers already selling shitty methods and baiting you with "Make $10000 A Month!". They mention all of that jazz and want you think that you will be a millionaire when you buy their method. But the reality is that those sellers are the only people who get rich and you end up buying a shitty public method from 2009 that most of the time include:
Spreading Rats, spreading malware, adult marketing, cpa, gift cards, Bitcoin scams, "double money now", Gambling scripts and exploits, double-spending, btc clippers and what not!
Well people My 50 BLACK method is something you have never seen. Something you will never be able to find yourself. Something that requires a lot of experience if you don't have information ( no we are not talking e-whoring).

This is the only method to need to make a living. Well you guessed wrong again, it is not refunding or SEing too!
It's something you have never heard of! (No not c@rding too.) I introduce you to my very own 50 BLACK:
Make $30-300 a day just by using discord!

Pricelist for now:

Normal Package $75 :
Just the method. +support.

FAQ:
Q- What investment is needed?
A- You absolutely don't need to spend a single cent as investment. All the stuff that is required to be bought already comes bundled with the method.

Q- Set up time?
A- 15-30 min. Then just 30 minutes a day on discord.

Q- How long does it work?
A- Until internet is a thing.

Q- What is the earning potential?
A- The earning potential is incredibly huge. It varies from 30-300$ a day. Sometimes more and also sometimes you might not earn on a particular day (very rare)

Q- Saturable?
A- NO! But if you don't follow the guide and go crazy, it might be saturable for YOU. You only need to follow the guide.

Q- How long does it take for payment?
A- Instant :)

Q- Any risks?
A- Not any IF you follow the guide. Additionally, resources are bundled with the guide to ensure that you are
anonymous .

Q- Refund policy?
A- Yep. If you don't make $300 in 15 days of execution of the method, I am going to refund you your 150$( going with 15 days cuz some people are lazy af and also remember that no fucking guy gives 300$ in 15 day guarantee).
The only thing you need to make sure before requesting refund is that you must have atleast tried the method for a over week and you must have strictly followed the guide.

Q- Is the method tested?
A- I have been testing this method since the pandemic thing happened and the results are pretty much consistent. I tried mixing this method with other stuff and it was even better! All in all this method fucking works!

Q- How will i get paid?
A- PayPal and BTC.

Bonus Time!
I was previously thinking of selling 3 separate methods here for $40 each but I realised I don't have enough time to write, design, test, do marketing for three separate methods so I decided to sell only this method which I had already written and also cuz this method worked best for me.
So i have decided to also give all my buyers the other two methods as a bonus when i finish em writing!
One is white hat and the other is blackhat.
13 Sales - No scam reports - No disputes - everyone of those 13 guys made $300 in their first 15 days. Yes everyone of them!
YOU HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT ENOUGH, NOW IT'S TIME TO BUY! Contact me now!
Andre#1631

Vouches:
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: TF321nM.png]

[Image: wvgEmB6.png]

[Image: Egv7gl3.png]

HOW MUCH MONEY COULD I HAVE MADE IF I HAD ALREADY BOUGHT IT TWO WEEKS AGO?
HERE, SEE FOR YOURSELF ;)
[Image: l2YvuGb.gif]

Edit:

Hello everyone,
For the sake of not making this method difficult for some people, I have now decided to sell limited copies from time to time.
This comes after I realised that I was selling this method for too low against what it is worth. This method makes more money than any (by anyI literally mean any) method here and also is far-far easier to execute.
So, I will be selling only 3 copies of this method for now.
And along this, the price will also increase to $150 from $50.
For those people who still don't believe me and think that all this is too good to be true, I can only say one thing: "you had the treasure map but were too lazy to find it out"
And for those people who think I am just another kiddo trying to make some quick cash by selling either public or non working methods : I have already given vouch copies to some of the most reputed people here. You won't trust me but will you not trust them too? I have also uploaded my income proof for the month of the July. That turns out to be somewhat $800 and that too in just 2 weeks.

I still have the honour of giving the highest income guarantee here i.e $300 in 15 days or refund. And the fact that the first guy who bought it made $380 on the first day.

If you are still not convinced there is nothing about it that I can do.

~~ If you don't, somebody will ~~
Thanks!

QUICK UPDATE:
1 More copy sold. 2 left. Get them before someone else does or just bother around buying public methods.
()

ALL COPIES SOLD FOR NOW!
Selling 5 more copies for 75$ each i.e 50% off!
-- 3 Sold Only 2 Left! No more copies will be sold afterwards! Get it before its gone!

_Mr_HacX_

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

The colour shades you gave to your thread design Looks decent pepeokay

GLWS PepeMusic
[Image: SBlth51.gif]

_Mr_HacX_

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

btw just curious Does this ebook consist of like discord methods like creating servers making it popular and earning through it?

Or something similar? Or a whole new concept?
[Image: SBlth51.gif]

NAGS

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(17 July, 2020 - 05:28 AM)_Mr_HacX_ Wrote: Show More
The colour shades you gave to your thread design Looks decent pepeokay

GLWS PepeMusic