Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

50 WHITE BITCOIN EARNINGS THE ONLY WHITE-HAT PRIVATE METHOD THAT WORKS

NAGS

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

So today, I am launching my second method of the "50" series toady - 50 WHITE
Yes this time this method is completely white-hat!
~ My "50" methods are famous for how easy, private and least time consuming they are. ~
This method is completely different from ANY method out there.
Whats so good about it?

100% WhiteHat
NO age requirements
Only Works with bitcoin and other cryptos.
Do it worldwide
Very Easy to do
No ID verification or KYCs required!
Maximum 10-30 minutes a day!
So Private that if you are able to guess whats its about, I delete this sales thread and give you $50!! Challenge?
Zero to none chances of getting saturated!
Make this your full time income source.
Something Very Special thing about it is that payouts increase almost every time if you keep doing the method.
So straightforward that you will be a champion at this in no time.

Price:
For First 5 copies the price will be $50 - 4 sold.Only 1 copyleft at this price now
After that price will be fixed to $60

Sales Closed!
3 copiesin stock

Now Some FAQs :

Q: The First Question everyone would ask if I dont mention here : Is there any kind of investment needed?
A: YES! It does need some investment. $30 or more to be exact. You need a minimum of $30 investment to get started. But let me clarify some of it.
The investment is NOT that kind of investment where you invest $X and you get $Y as profit. It's just the investment to get you started. You can invest more too but that won't have much of a impact in the starting. I recommend $30-$50 in start.

Q: So as soon as you read word "investment to get started", I think many of you will have the question: Is this investment for web hosting and domains?
A : No. This method is not related to any of that.

Q: Some people have anxiety or they just don't like to talk to people. So does it involve talking to people?
A: No it does not involve talking to people or manipulating people to do something. :)

Q: Come on man tell me whats it about. Like atleast give an idea dude?
A: I should not reveal much but yes I can tell somethings. It involves 2 websites which share the same parent company. The parent company of these websites
is a very reputed and provides services to payment processors like bitpay. We are going to deal with both of these website mainly. So, there is no risk at all of losing your bitcoin to any kind of scams with this method.

Q: How much time will it take?
A: This method requires patience. A good amount of it. By patience I do not mean that you need to work like 2-3 hr/day. It will hardly take 15-30 minutes per day. The thing is after doing the method once you have to wait x hours before payout.

Q: Don't tell me what are potential earnings. Tell me how much will I actually earn by doing this method for 30 minutes each day with $35 investment.
A:You will earn just $4-5 profit in the first 2-3 days. The payout is every 3rd day. But after that your earnings will keep growing exponentially and whenyou would have done the method for some 10-15 days you will start earning steady 20% profit of your investment each day. For example: you will earn $50 profit if you invested $250 that day.

Q: Are there any risks involved in this?
A: No there are not any risks involved in it except when the price of bitcoin suddenly falls down. To ensure that you are safe from this too, good
practices like converting your daily btc payout to usd coin or tether will help you.

Q: How long will this method work for?
A: This method will still work very well for 5-10 more years. And if Bitcoin is still a thing after 2030, it will still work!

Q: Is it saturable? Like if 10-20 people start doing this daily, will it affect anyone of them?
A: No it will not! There is absolutely zero chance that this method will ever saturate.

Q: How often will I get payouts?
A: You will get payouts once every 3-5 days. 5 days max.

What are you waiting for? Contact me on Discord atAndre#1631 to buy now!
1/3 Vouch Copies Available
Vouches:

Show ContentSpoiler:​

babyhomie

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

What is it about sir? PepeSadHeart

Rexxleo998

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Sent you discord request :) from rexxleo#8357 interested in both of your methods