Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

(Crack Request) Embers Piano Visualizer

nivo1202

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Unreal Engine 4 program. Crack needed. Site to download: embers.app

UPD (Jan 2023): Partial crack is available.
Quote:Removing a watermark from the Embers piano visualizer.
1. Download the latest Cheat Engine build (my CE build is 7.4)
2. Run Embers (my version is 2.3) and stay in the Main Menu.
3. In Cheat Engine, select the Embers-Shipping process and set the Value Type to String.
4. Now, enable the UTF-16 option in the side panel (important!) and uncheck Case sensitive.
5. Type this text to the search bar: Watermark_Text_Blueprint.uasset (without quotes).
6. Select all the values that youve found and copy them all to the address list (red cursor button).
7. Change all values to an empty string.
8. Done. Now you can record your video in Embers without seeing an annoying watermark. Note: All of this can be automated with a fairly simple Lua script.

Important: you'll still need to record through an external app (Bandicam for example), the rendering feature is not yet hacked.

Addition: Thanks to Jack991 for discovering that changing LightBar.uasset to empty also disables Halo.
(14 January, 2023 - 09:56 AM)Jack991 Wrote: Show More
I realised that the halo color could be changed without subscription after discovering that changing LightBar.uasset to empty disabled it.

Jack991

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(02 November, 2022 - 01:30 AM)nivo1202 Wrote: Show More
Unreal Engine 4 program. Crack needed. Site to download: embers.app

+1

I join in the request.
[Image: monkah.png]

Jack991

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 January, 2023 - 12:40 PM)Skullpiano Wrote: Show More
Has it been blocked? at least some way to remove the watermark please

I don't think it has been blocked yet. Being able to remove the watermark would be awesome.

As additional information, the program requires a discord connection and is only possible with a Patreon subscription to be able to render and remove the watermark (20$ per month).
If someone finds a way to do it, please let us know. Probably by modifying some .dll (discord_game_sdk.dll).

nivo1202

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 January, 2023 - 12:40 PM)Skullpiano Wrote: Show More
Has it been blocked? at least some way to remove the watermark please

Removing a watermark from the Embers piano visualizer.
1. Download the latest Cheat Engine build (my CE build is 7.4)
2. Run Embers (my version is 2.3) and stay in the Main Menu.
3. In Cheat Engine, select the Embers-Shipping process and set the Value Type to String.
4. Now, enable the UTF-16 option in the side panel (important!) and uncheck Case sensitive.
5. Type this text to the search bar: Watermark_Text_Blueprint.uasset (without quotes).
6. Select all the values that youve found and copy them all to the address list (red cursor button).
7. Change all values to an empty string.
8. Done. Now you can record your video in Embers without seeing an annoying watermark. Note: All of this can be automated with a fairly simple Lua script.