Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

No Good B4U's On Cracked Anymore

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

There used to be a plethora of efficient & cheap B4U's on blocked, now there's really only 2 noticeable B4U's as of right now which are both of the "Cheap Eats" ones. But here's a note, they're both terrible B4U's and not cheap unless you're getting food for a whole family. The problems I'm about to mention with B4U's are issues I've seen with the "Cheap Eats" B4U's as well.

-
Real quick, if you're looking for a group that provides a list of verified ACTIVE B4U people and other services, message me at my Telegram, @[URL='https://Damaged.gg/Sto1c1smm']Sto1c1smm[/URL]
-
1. Shitty rate for a high minimum cart SUBTOTAL | For example, you may need a $40 minimum subtotal, then your cart TOTAL may turn out to be $50-60... at that point just pay full price for the food if it's just for you and another person
[Image: smart.gif]

2. A lot of the B4U workers have turned greedy | Sometimes they won't even do your order unless it means you're giving them a good chunk of change, which defeats the entire purpose of a B4U ( I was told this by a worker )
[Image: clown2.gif]

3. Their menu is fucked up/Workers asking for more money | I've seen someone trying to get food and their cart reached the minimum, yet the worker asked for them to add more stuff so the worker could get more money...
[Image: who.png]

4. Terrible response times | The B4U's with a "ping all workers" function, yeah that shit does not work at all. The response times I'm not so heavy on but it can get ridiculous sometimes
[Image: kek.png]

5. Taxing | Lets say your cart is $40, 50% off, so $20 is the amount you have to pay right? No, sometimes the workers will make you pay an extra $1-2. Not a big deal but it's dumb for a B4U
[Image: hang.gif]

-
Also, who let that retarded harmless female run a B4U service with her shit failed doxxes and empty threats. She should've already been permanently banned after the first accusation of her trying to dox. Cracked mods at their finest.
[Image: clown2.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service