Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

EARN FREE 1Y PERIMETERX BYPASS API KEY AND IMPROVE IT

KirshBrother

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi guys

We all face PX hold-captcha loops that burn our IPs and money on solvers,

now we're going to unit and fight backPepeKnifelol2

For the past year, me and my team are developing PX bypass API that will handle the fingerprint spoofing and captcha-solving on every website that uses perimeter like TextNow, StockX, WM, Fandual, etc.

This exclusive API will serve a maximum of 200 users to remain undetectable andabout to release this tool on 01-July-22.

We currently have an 83-86% success rate, which is nice, but we wantperfect. This is where you can help beat PX ass while earning a free PXbypass API key that will save you a lot of money.

The first 5 pros that will PM me a PX bypass method/practice that will increase our success rate will get full API access:

- If themethod/tool/script/configthat will work on one specific PX site -3 months of free API key

-- If themethod/tool/script/config that will work on ALL PX sites -12 months of free API key

PM, don't ever share publicly,

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

good luck sir!

KirshBrother

0%

Status

Rep

Bits