Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

WON $100K GAMBLING... BUT NEED SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT YOU WOULD DO ABOUT TAXES

chieflolz

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey girls, I am located in Canada where I believe my gains are not taxed. I deposited around 12k with my credit card like a degenerate and got up a little bit over 100k. The website has been withdrawing in increments of 20k per day and all this is going into my bank. I already put a loss limit on my account to not donate back the amount to them but now do I need to file a report or something? What should I do with all this lol profit of 100k in 1 week is insane to me. Already withdrew a big chunk around 41k left in pending

[Image: 7YeBLSI.png]

[Image: 2aJRfyA.png]

Her

magician
Divine Contributor Royal Premium

100%

Status

Years of Service

keep gambling. think about how much you are up right now, you can afford to lose a little bit, just keep playing smart and you will keep winning. nobody normally wins that big, you must have found some sort of method, keep doing what you are doing and you will win a lot more.

chieflolz

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(22 May, 2023 - 07:20 AM)Her Wrote: Show More
keep gambling. think about how much you are up right now, you can afford to lose a little bit, just keep playing smart and you will keep winning. nobody normally wins that big, you must have found some sort of method, keep doing what you are doing and you will win a lot more.

Aye man you make a good point i'll probably end up playing around with a little bit, appreciate the advice!

chieflolz

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump