Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

I need help with hitting cashapp's ( sorry if this isnt the right place to post this)

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I wanna start by saying i tried looking around the website for help areas but couldnt find any so i thought id post this here sorry if it breaks any website rules n if it does pls lmk,

I need help with hitting cashapps if u know more ab cashapps and how to hit them n anything security related to them lmk , i do know some basics but i need moreknowledge coz i keep getting rate limited ,i hit for 1$ once to see if it works tried for 10$ again worked tried for 100$ didnt work and then the CC got burned prolly i was on LTE but not a USA one , so i need help with them if u know a lot ab them then dm me on my telegram ill def u pay u if its something worth knowing i looked around the forum to find something free but all of it was useless anyways bye :3
My telegram:3
[Image: sheepe.gif]

This is a bump

AlfieSolomons

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member

0%

Status

Years of Service

They are pretty picky, need to make sure you are covered pretty well, also age it. Helps allot
The Wandering Jew.
[Image: bdsm.png]

[Image: Comp-1-2-1.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

quickk bumpppp

My telegram

(05 October, 2023 - 09:41 AM)SirMoustache Wrote: Show More
This isn't the right place to post this

Show ContentSpoiler:

wasnt sure either where should i post this and thanks for letting me know
[Image: hype.png]
[Image: hype.png]
Monkah

SirMoustache

I'm on vacation, I'll be back when I'm back.
Divine Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service