Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

From -1K and depression to 5k profit in 6 months

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi everyone,

After my exams in may I decided that i needed money. Lots of money. PepeBlush
So I went here and on telegram and got scammed like hell till end of august (that why I have neg rep, a scammer tried to ban me and keep it's acc so pls change this lol) PepeGlad

I lost 1k in 4 mounth but won lots of items (300 bucks toothbrushes, shavers, midi keyboard with refund and SE) :pepo:

I decided to do a 5K credit in september since I felt like I knew lot's of things in refund. Smart

And it worked. I had the chance to find an insider and we made lot's of profit (4k5) and i personnaly did refunds on apple etc (1K5). I could have made WAY more but I only had 5k sadly.
[Image: feelssadman.png]

I also have for 3k of cool items ! pepeokay

Now that I have money I now that I'm have 1 year to make 100k, I have new ideas, contacts and knowledge. PepeMusic

The moral is never giveup. Box When you are getting scammed you are earning XP and also sometime you don't get scammed and earn contacts ! pepeokay

Good luck everyone Box Box Box

Japanese_Sex

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service