Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

65% AIRBNB GIFTCARD | SAFE & WORLDWIDE | FAST DELIVERY

Staking

Honorary Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

After months, I decided to release my shop where I will be selling AirBNB giftcards at 65% of the real price.

Some features about the service:

MIN. VALUE: 150$ | MAX. VALUE: 300$ (If u want more u can contact me on Discord so I can get u multiple giftcards)
Pay 65% of real value (if u want to buy a 200$ giftcard, u pay 130$ (65% of the gc)
Around 48hrs delivery
Limited amount of orders per week
NO RISKS, NOT CARDED OR SIMILAR

I will probably take 3-5 orders per week, this will be a limited service
MM IS WELCOME (you only pay after u get the giftcard)
Im not looking to buy my method for now (unless I get a good offer)

My Discord: Staking#6202
Contact me for any questions
Sellix:https://staking.mysellix.io/product/6481289aa1452
If u want to buy through Sellix, just modify the price to 65% of the giftcardvalue and contact me on Discord
[Image: PepeBlush.png]

Tonysar

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Impossible, new account, request to deposit 30%, with MM?

You do business without any investment, with "Zero" money in hand. What kind of business you are?

My suggestion, accept MM, buyers will pay full amount to MM. You do what you need to do and release the GC. Once the gift card successfully redeemed, MM release the money to you.

Gift card is something really sensitive, there are too many scammer out there. Guys should be carefully during making a deal.

Staking

Honorary Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(08 June, 2023 - 02:34 AM)Tonysar Wrote: Show More

You do business without any investment, with "Zero" money in hand. What kind of business you are?

My suggestion, accept MM, buyers will pay full amount to MM. You do what you need to do and release the GC. Once the gift card successfully redeemed, MM release the money to you.

Gift card is something really sensitive, there are too many scammer out there. Guys should be carefully during making a deal.

Ok u are right, if someone wants to use MM I will put the investment from my pocket, thats how we both can be safe

Tonysar

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(08 June, 2023 - 04:16 AM)Staking Wrote: Show More
(08 June, 2023 - 02:34 AM)Tonysar Wrote: Show More

Ok u are right, if someone wants to use MM I will put the investment from my pocket, thats how we both can be safe

GLWS mate.