Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Got above 100% increase in a single day, finally confident enough to write a guide.

Ebonite

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[Image: TSLA.jpg]

Finally hit above a 100% increase in a single day, hopefully gonna drop a full tutorial on how (my thoughts for) how to handle options trading and how to make $1k+ a day on it safely.

Feeling super proud of today's returns, especially because it means I don't have to worry about rent.

Ebonite

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(11 May, 2022 - 07:28 PM)Heaven Wrote: Show More
brand new member with no vouches trying to teach how to make money (definitely not a scam attempt)

brand new member with no vouches trying to teach how to make money (definitely not a scam attempt)
Registration Date:Today

Not going to be selling it, not going to be telling people to send me anything. My goal is to encourage more people to learn to invest and to profit from options. I have a deep hatred towards hedge fund twats and want to see them lose every penny.

Assange

Royal
Royal Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Exactly what i thought, it remembers me of one scammer who did exactly the same thing (posting a thread in achievements and then scamming by selling an ebook)

Ebonite

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(11 May, 2022 - 07:30 PM)Assange Wrote: Show More

Exactly what i thought, it remembers me of one scammer who did exactly the same thing (posting a thread in achievements and then scamming by selling an ebook)

Zero intent on selling it. Planning to post my thoughts for free and give the advice that I can. I want to contribute something rather than just leech, and this is one of my only skills.