Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

[COMMUNITY ALERT] Scam Sellpass Shop

testii

Just a quick alert to tell everyone to be careful and not to buy from shops (sellpass, etc...) that don't have threads on the forum; I'm thinking in particular of the "cloudservice" shop that advertises on the forum via spamposts in the leak section, the prices are very attractive but it's obviously scam. Reviews are fake (4.98/5 rating with 270k transaction), whatever you buy you'll receive a .txt with random emails and password and if you try to contact support they'll ghost you until you give up.

There are plenty of verified and trusted shops on the forum so don't go looking for outside shops whose owners we don't know.

[Image: maam.gif]

Always verify on-site via PM before dealing with me, I will never refuse to do so

[Image: 1W4U1Iv.gif]

saple

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

lul i was scammed by them

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

is pretty obvious when a website sells crypto wallets with money on them for 10% of the price that is a scam

xxxd3c4L

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Yup. They are scammers from Germany - Got me too and I Feel hella dumb about it. You live and ya learn. Thanks for making this post to make it more aware.