Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

IMPOSTER WARNING ALWAYS CONTACT ME ON THE SITE BEFORE DOING ANY DEALS

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I recently found out my imposter on telegram trying to scam people under my name please be careful

I DON'T USE TELEGRAM, I ONLY USE DISCORD
Zeroxx1337#69281021961784040620155

Any other Telegram or Discord isn't me it's an imposter

Make sure to pm me on the site before doing any deals & I won't be responsible for any loss if u get scammed by imposter

ESKHOST

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I am just wondering why would someone claim to be you when your account has zero rep and is not upgraded. What good will it bring the scammer. In case of scamming he will obviously choose some good account.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(19 July, 2023 - 03:51 PM)ESKHOST Wrote: Show More
I am just wondering why would someone claim to be you when your account has zero rep and is not upgraded. What good will it bring the scammer. In case of scamming he will obviously choose some good account.

Well i don't know about that sir, i have never used telegram b4 and have never advertised my telegram on here so i don't know about that,also regarding to my scam report i don't know who he got in contact with,theres 0 proof of him paying the 20$ as he said that he got "scammed " for