Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

Beware of using @Sellpass sellpass.io

Shelby

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello so this is a huge community warning about sellpass.io or @Sellpass they are the worst digital selling platform with the worst i have met, so as active people know there was this indian scammer @SadisticAss which was selling his sellpass shop with its full stock (binance, coinbase, paypal) obviously he was a scammer and none of these worked, so after paying overall around 600$ to him, the next day he asked me to pay 300$ and @Liars saw all of it and told him he should do anything since the deal was a deal, he said this to my discord
[Image: image.png]

and he actually he contacted sellpass support and deleted it

Moral of the story: Dont buy from premium people with no reps, Use a realiable service like atshop or sellix, sellpass dont even support sorting out your products

edit: So @Sellpass and his staff gang negged me LOL, anyways they are calling me a scammer and bought the shop to scam more people, i removed like all amazon gift cards bec the scammer told me they were invalid, @Sellpass Please provide sufficient proof of me scamming anyone, the only one who bought something from the shop after i bought it is @Mia and because he is a good person he understood i just got scammed he didnt ask for a refund, anyways if he asks for a refund now or later i will surely refund, @Mia if u want to get refunded for the scam products the other dude was selling that i thought were actually working, then please leave a ltc addy here, i will refund exactly what you paid for (40$)

Vice

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

sellpass is the ugliest shit alive too, like idk what their front end devs were thinking

Shelby

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 January, 2023 - 07:28 PM)Vice Wrote: Show More
sellpass is the ugliest shit alive too, like idk what their front end devs were thinking

bro you cannot even sort your products LMFAO, neither you can put them in divs like "HOT PRODUCTS" or "STREAMING ACCOUNTS" it all floats on each other LOL

Shelby

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(01 January, 2023 - 07:42 PM)Kujo__ Wrote: Show More
You can only blame your lack of perspicacity for your losses, all they did was provide for one of their clientshe asked for his shop to be deleted, so it was deleted

He had no ownership at all, and you and your other staff knew it, but because i bought the shop and he wanted me to pay extra 300$, he asked ur staff to do so and they deleted it