Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

UPS stuff Explained. A message to all buyers of UPS Access Points Accounts.

Armani

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Overview on UPS Access Points Accounts.

So before we start let me explain What is a UPS Access point.
This is a logon that may be used to manipulate a tracking and make it appear as if the shipment arriving to you is damaged/returning to sender but its just a tracking manupulation, the main package is still headed to you. This is an excellent method of obtaining refunds.

As you may have seen in recent days, a slew of service posts and account selling threads have been created with the title: SELLING UPS ACCESS POINT ACCOUNT.I also provide a service in which I provide only scans, not accounts. I only want to inform people that they are wasting their money by purchasing these accounts.

What the sellers do is havea single access point account or morefrom which they create sub-users and sell to you for a high price, typically between $400 and 2000. You purchase it because you are aware of its capabilities and the fact that it can perform scans. Yes, you log in, conduct your scans, and the access point is burnt after two or three days. Since UPS is aware of this and is bulk banning them daily.

Once the seller runs out of accounts, he either scams you or provides you with replacements if he still has stock. They often sell it for one month or one week warranty. Once the warranty period has expired, you have forfeited your money. You purchase the account with the hope of earning a shitload of money, but with UPS banning them daily, you're effectively out of business at the end of the day.

Additionally, a message to those that offer scans for a cheaperprice ($20-30). (If you're the cheapest in the market, you can earn money, but the volume you generate makes it more noticeable to UPS, who will just patch the entire shite and the entire community will suffer as a result of you guys. Simply a suggestion, consider providing at a higher price to reduce volume).

Armani
[Image: 5qP2_xK9y.gif]

Reneboss

Divine
Divine Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Well explained. 10/10
[Image: mjQbNh8.gif]