Damaged - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Damaged.gg for the latest updates.

LOOKING FOR A INSTA UNBANNER

vsilet

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

hello, i am looking for people unbanning my 11.4k booted followers instagram account

instagram purged all my accounts, including my main, might use the same unbanner in case if he can unban this account
can you guys offer me any price for it?

ps. im not paying if the unban is not done. for prevent scams and all, i'll hide the username to unban for now

here the story:
i come to instagram app and suddently get the message "you have been logged out." then i try to login again, instagram say "we suspended your account" and asked for my phone number (wich i did), it told me to way 24 hours (bastard) making me think than my account will be unblocked after a short time, these mother fucker did the same nasty shit than every other ppl who got this message got.
they disabled the account, when i try to login on mobile to appeal, they say "we deleted your account blablabla" without form to unban

https://help.instagram.com/579394218790742

thanks for everyone who will help